Saturday, May 8, 2010

Death of a Zombie

I love killing zombies. That is a statement of fact. It doesn't matter what game, if it has zombie killing I am almost always required to like that game. I just recently purchased resident evil 5 gold edition. YAY!!! Zombies galore. Now i just need to find someone to play the game with. It is a good game solo, even better with a friend. btw i am having a lot of fun here in hotlanta. tomorrow the fam and i are going to the renaissance festival. i haven't been there since 6th grade. It should be more fun now then it was back then. any way, what things have you done in the past that you think would be more now then it was at that time? comment plz.

RANDOM PHRASE: Trust me, I may not be as big as you but I can certainly hold my own...

1 comment:

  1. I loved the renaissance festival, I also went there in sixth grade for a field trip. I hope we will be able to go back before it's over. There are a lot of things that I could say that would be more fun than they were as a kid, I think as children we take a lot for granted.

    ReplyDelete